A fire sprinkler system consists of a series of pipes with small discharge nozzles (sprinklers) located throughout a building. When a fire occurs, heat rising from the fire melts the solder link or expands the liquid in the glass bulb, causing it to break and release water onto the fire.
Well maintained fire sprinkler systems are highly reliable and provide people protection as well as property protection. Fire King Fire Protection, Inc. specializes in Inspection, Testing and Maintenance of Fire Sprinkler Systems.
Fire Sprinkler Inspection, Testing and Maintenance (ITM) is required as per:
• California Laws and Regulation for Automatic Extinguishing Systems.
• NFPA 25, Standard for Inspection, Testing and Maintenance of Water-Based Fire Protection Systems.
Inspection, Testing and Maintenance Intervals:
• Monthly Inspections (Can be performed by building owner/occupant)
• Quarterly Inspections (Must be performed by Fire Protection Specialist)
• Annual Inspection, Testing and Maintenance (Must be performed by Fire Protection Specialist)
• 5-Year Inspection, Testing and Maintenance (Must be performed by Fire Protection Specialist)
During our scheduled ITM to your location, Fire King’s Technicians perform a thorough Inspection of your sprinkler system as per governing codes and regulations.
• Upon completion of ITM customer will be provided with the mandatory California State AES Form which details all of the ITM checks that were performed.
• Once the fire sprinkler system has passed all required ITM checks Fire King will attach the required Water-Based Fire Suppression System Label to the riser and/or the Fire Department Connection (FDC) piping.
• Please note that Fire King cannot attach this label if it is found that there are deficiencies (failures) within the system. In this case customer will be provided an estimate for correction of deficiencies found during the ITM.
Download our PDF's for Details and Specs:
Please call Fire King Fire Protection, Inc. today to schedule your Inspection, Testing and Maintenance.
Call us at (415) 567-9373 or Contact Us Here: