A building or local fire alarm system provides audible and/or visible alarm signals as the result of the manual operation of a fire alarm station, the automatic operation of a fire detector, such as a smoke or heat detector, or the automatic operation of protective equipment, such as a fire sprinkler system. Audible and/or visible alarm signal devices are commonly known as notification appliances. Manual pull stations, water flow switches, pressure switches and fire detectors are commonly known as alarm initiating appliances.
Fire Sprinkler Inspection, Testing and Maintenance (ITM) is required as per:
• NFPA 72, Standard for Installation, Maintenance and Use of Protective Signaling Systems.
Inspection, Testing and Maintenance Intervals:
• Monthly Inspections (Can be performed by building owner/occupant)
• Quarterly Inspections (Must be performed by Fire Protection Specialist)
• Semi-Annual Inspection, Testing and Maintenance (Must be performed by Fire Protection Specialist)
• Annual Inspection, Testing and Maintenance (Must be performed by Fire Protection Specialist)
During our scheduled ITM to your location, Fire King’s Technicians perform a thorough Inspection of your sprinkler system as per governing codes and regulations.
• During our scheduled ITM to your location, Fire King’s Technicians perform a thorough Inspection of your fire alarm system as per governing codes and regulations.
• Upon completion of ITM customer will be provided with an Inspection Report which details all of the ITM checks that were performed. This form shall also be digitally filed in Fire King’s data base for future reference.
• Once the fire alarm system has passed all required ITM checks Fire King will attach the Fire Alarm System Tag.
• Please note that Fire King cannot attach this tag if it is found that there are deficiencies (failures) within the system. In this case customer will be provided an estimate for correction of deficiencies found during the ITM.
Download our PDF's for Details and Specs:
Please call Fire King Fire Protection, Inc. today to schedule your Inspection, Testing and Maintenance.
Call us at (415) 567-9373 or contact us here.