• Annual Inspection Stickers as required by Local Codes
An emergency light is a battery-backed lighting device that comes on automatically when a building experiences a power outage. Emergency lights are standard in new commercial and high occupancy residential buildings, such as college dormitories. Most building codes require that they be instal
led in older buildings as well.
Emergency Lighting Inspection, Testing and Maintenance (ITM) is required as per:
• NFPA 101Life Safety Code.
Inspection, Testing and Maintenance Intervals:
• Monthly Inspections (Can be performed by building owner/occupant)
• Annual Inspection, Testing and Maintenance (Must be performed by Fire Protection Specialist)
During our scheduled ITM to your location, Fire King’s Technicians perform a thorough Inspection of your emergency lighting system as per governing codes and regulations.
• During our scheduled ITM to your location, Fire King’s Technicians perform a thorough Inspection of your fire alarm system as per g
overning codes and regulations.
• Upon completion of ITM customer will be provided with an Inspection Report which details all of the ITM checks that were performed. This form shall also be digitally filed in Fire King’s data base for future reference.
• Once the each emergency light has passed all required ITM checks Fire King will attach the Emergency Lighting Test Label to the unit.
• Please note that Fire King cannot attach this label if it is found that there are deficiencies (failures) within the system. In this case customer will be provided an estimate for correction of deficiencies found during the ITM.
Please call Fire King Fire Protection, Inc. today to schedule your Inspection, Testing and Maintenance.
Call us at (415) 567-9373 or contact us here.