Fire King was originally started by Don Mauser in 1973. Don, a native of San Francisco started Fire King with a few core beliefs; Provide a safety oriented service, Do this service in a professional manner, Do this service at a reasonable price and lastly treat each customer with care and concern. These are the beliefs that built Fire King, these beliefs are present today and these are the will propel Fire King Fire Protection, Inc. into the future.
In 1997, Joe George purchased the Fire King Extinguisher Company from Don Mauser. During this transition Fire King Extinguisher Company became Fire King Fire Protection. In 2002 Fire King was incorporated in the State of California.
Our Code of Ethics
• Fire King Fire Protection members uphold and advance the honor and integrity of our profession by:
• Using our knowledge and skill as individuals and as a team for the enhancement of our communities.
• Being honest and impartial, and serving with faithfulness our customers.
• Striving to increase the competence of our profession.
• Performing our services to the most current standards put forth by the National Fire Protection Association, California Administration Code Title 19, and Current City and Local Fire Safety Code.